As the electricity distribution market evolves, we strive to recruit the best talent when career opportunities arise. Canadian Niagara Power Inc. is committed to hiring and rewarding the exceptional people who join us for a fulfilling career.
CNPI provides a supportive and challenging work environment that accommodates work/life balance while providing a competitive salary and other benefits, including:
- Company paid Health, Dental, and Vision
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Vacation entitlement greater than provincial minimums
- Short-term disability (STD) and long-term disability (LTD) coverage
- Optional life insurance coverage
- Fortis lnc. Employee Share Purchase Plan
- On-going career and professional development opportunities including an Aid to Education program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Social Club
- Health and Wellness Support Benefit
- Service Awards
- Opportunities to work at other FortisOntario locations
- Ability to make a positive contribution to the communities in which we operate
- MUCH MORE!
Co-op Program Opportunities
As work requirements allow, we can provide post-secondary students with engaging, project-based opportunities for four or eight-month work terms in disciplines, including HS&E, Engineering, Customer Service, Finance, Human Resources, and other technical disciplines.
As work requirements allow, we offer interesting and challenging summer employment opportunities to college and university students in areas such as Customer Service, Facilities Maintenance, and Corporate Services.
Accommodations for Employees & Applicants with Disabilities
Together with FortisOntario, we are committed to nurturing a positive, professional, and equal opportunity workforce. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), we are equipped to accommodate individual needs identified to us throughout our hiring process.
Contact our Human Resources Department if you require any accommodations to ensure you can participate fully and equally during the Recruitment and Selection Process.